Monday, January 25, 2010

That's a rad cough you got there



Good Morning, the view from the bedroom.


I got sick. I'm inclined to blame one of the 8,000 people I just shared two planes with. Oh well.

Today was long. Kinda rough. It all sort of hit me that I just moved my entire life very, very far away. If my mother left right now i'd be hard pressed to find a band aid or know which detergent wont F my clothes up.

It's kind of scary. I understand now why people say things like "this is just something I have to do". This is. It's very important to me. I feel childish that i'm so homesick and that I feel so isolated.

It will pass. Since I threw my digital camera into my suitcase in a yet undisclosed location I have had to use my Iphone as a camera.

and now I leave you with a miracle:



1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Jess...though I didn't go as far as you, just knowing where you are in relation to everything you know and were comfortable with IS scary. I think you are doing this, but don't be afraid, don't be a hermit and remember who you are. You'll make it through this period..because at times, I feel like I am..but it takes a goddamn long time. You've done something amazing so take it all in!! Love the blog by the way... Erica

    ReplyDelete