Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Well today was my Grandpa's 65th birthday, and I was so stoked to celebrate with him:


He has the best jokes and the biggest heart.

He also owns a car that wishes him happy birthday and displays a cake on his dash for the whole day. I'm a little jealous.


He loves the steak at TGI Friday's. We went to West End City Center (the biggest freaking mall i've ever been to in my life..... I'm sure i'll have thousands of pictures of that later). It's kind of interesting to eat at an American restaurant in another country. Although it's way overpriced.


I flew half way around the world to eat chicken fingers and drink iced tea for my first meal out. After lunch we took him to Media Mart i.e. Best Buy to pick out some DVDs. And now I leave you with this amazing gem:


No comments:

Post a Comment