Thursday, January 28, 2010

I like it

There are a few things going on around this burg that I like.

Burger King:

They have fancy Burger King pants, which i'm sure all American men would like because it accentuates the prosterior. They also have egg rolls. This place rules.

Ketchup:

I LOVE ketchup. I need it to go with my fried potatoes. However in this country they don't have it at your table. And when you ask them to bring you some to your table, they bring you a teaspoon in a tiny jar. Which makes you think twice about asking for more. Or as in most situations, you have to pay for it to come with your meal. - that's insanity but one of the many things I love learning about this place.

Mexican Style Pizza:

That means you've thrown some corn kernals onto a slice of Pizza, don't ask me how that makes sense

This Guy:


I've seen this wine a couple of times and it cracks me up. Is this his wine, does he like the wine? Did he win a contest? I have no desire to drink a wine and stare at some dudes face the whole time.


Today my grandparents, ma and I went back to West End City Center. The biggest mall monstrosity. 400 stores. It's epic. I fell in love with a D&G watch and we'll see how long it takes for me to break down and buy it. This also depends on how much I like having food to eat.

I am completing a lot of big tasks such as getting student ID, student transport pass and an actual plan for my phone.

Next up I get to get a tax ID number (So I can get a job.... AWESOME) and a student Visa.

I start school tomorrow, which is earlier than first anticipated. They need extra time to assess my skill level. They decided this after I told them that I can read but not really understand what i'm saying lol.

School is from 9 am to 1 pm and I could not be more stoked on this existence.

It snowed today, and now i'm not so homesick anymore hahahaha

1 comment: