Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Better.

Today went considerably better. I am more than likely approved for a student Visa and I now have a tax id number. Sweet. I also have a permanent address in Hungary which is super rad. I live somewhere here, officially.

After that success Ma and I wandered over to the mall to eat at the food court. As luck would have it the straps broke on my purse so I got to go shopping! Bought a new bag at H&M (which I am going to rally in the streets for a Denver H&M when I get home) as well as another smaller bag at Mango (not a high priority but there should be one of those in Denver as well).

oh and I found this: the penis bong:


Hilarity. Now the greatest news? I made a new friend. He's very nice and is interested in the same sort of subcultures as I. He also invited me to the Henry Rollin's spoken word which is happening on a boat. Something I never thought i'd see and am probably going to go attend.

I think this was the best day yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment